Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentines Day

Well being that I celebrated Valentine's Day at Windy Gap I would say it has been my best Valentine's Day ever! We heard from both Jim Branch and David Haskins and all day had free time to hang out with friends! I got to play nertz with some friends and hang out a bit with Grace and her sweet little kids Jake, Annalise, & Joel! I also called my dad to find out some VERY EXCITING news! He told my mom and I together that he has planned a trip for her and I to go to Greece for 10 days in May! I was shaking and couldn't believe it and was just so excited! I wish that we were leaving tomorrow! He is such a great Dad! Then after dinner (where we had to have a date to get into the dining hall) we had a dance party in the dining hall with a live band! It was so much fun!

I just love her and miss her!

Annalise fell completely asleep during dinner and even had food in her mouth!

Sweet Baby Joel!
Photo a Day Challenge
February 14, 2009

No comments: