Thursday, February 5, 2009

First club whoop whoop!

So Thursdays are my busiest days but they are also my favorites! Every Thursday morning I get up super early and head to East Nashville to work out with Alecia...trying to tone our "butts and guts" as the class is so named! Then we get coffee at Ugly Mugs! And I just love the tradition that we have created! I hate when I am not here on a Thursday and have to miss it. It really is one of the best things all week (even if sometimes I am sore through the whole weekend!) Then today I had lunch with one of our leaders at a new Mexican restaurant and it was SOOOO good! I love finding new restaurants that I love! Then I got to hang out with Cami and do some craft shopping! And really what could be better....I love that both of us love doing crafts so much! And we just had fun running around town finding supplies for her baby's room (Harper Grace)! Then it was home for a quick shower and off to club! We had our first real club and it was so fun! It makes me so excited about the up coming semester and Young Life and what God is doing here in Nashville.

FOUND! My favorite Valentines Candy...This is why I love February!
Photo a Day Challenge
February 5, 2009

No comments: