Sunday, February 15, 2009

Knoxville :(

So today we had to pack up and leave Windy Gap. :( It's never fun to say good bye to friends and the best place on earth! But we headed back to Nashville...it was such a pretty drive through the mountains though! Then we stopped in Knoxville for lunch with a bunch of leaders and met Alicia, a leader on my team's parents. We ate at Aubrey's which is sooo good! but it made me miss Knoxville so much! and was sad that we could only stop real quick to eat and didn't get a chance to visit anyone. Hopefully soon I will get to go back and visit some friends...I miss it there! When I got home though our storage room had been cleaned out and preparation to fix up room and the kitchen! I am very excited to finally have a nice kitchen!

All the Nashville Leaders at Windy Gap!
Photo a Day Challenge
February 15, 2009

No comments: