Thursday, February 12, 2009

Love in the Club!

Today was busy day of getting things together before I head to Windy Gap for our leadership weekend! But tonight we had our Valentines Club! It was so much fun and so funny to hear the girls say they had never heard 2 of the songs we sang (Hero - Enrique and I don't want to miss a Thing - Aerosmith) I mean I feel like those songs aren't that old?! But we had a great time singing Love songs and 2 girls from CPA (Elizabeth and Grace) won the game (singing with i pod headphones on to Aladdin's "A whole New World") They did so great!

So I told my girls about my photo a day and they wanted to be the photo for today! So this is Kate and Darsey and I driving home from Club! The third picture is our reaction to Carrigan (another CPA girl) driving herself to Kate's house!
Photo a Day Challenge
February 12, 2009

No comments: