Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!

Today has been such a pretty day! We had a high of 66 degrees...it was a great little taste of Spring, which I am so ready for! After Church this morning I came home cleaned my house a bit and watched a bit of the movie "Little Rascals" Which is such a funny movie and reminds me of Mo every time I watch it. Then Brooke and I went to see Revolutionary Road. It was okay....Great acting but overall the movie was sad and made you kinda depressed and I really hope that my life never turns out like that. But after the movie it was Superbowl time! Nothing too exciting just hanging out at my house watching it. I didn't really care about either team but was cheering for Arizona just cause I am not a huge fan of Pittsburgh! I really thought that they were going to pull it off at the end but oh well! I also wasn't too impressed with the commercials. I did like the Cheetos and Budweiser commercials but that is about it.

Photo a Day Challenge
February 1, 2009

No comments: