Monday, February 9, 2009

My day away

So every month, our staff takes a day away each. A day where we do nothing Young Life and something that gives us life and relaxation. So today was my day for February. I got to sleep in this morning and then I watched a movie and painted my nails before driving the long way to the hair salon to get my hair did! I went to get highlights and I was very nervous because I have always gone to the same person to do my hair. But it turned out great! I absolutely love it! I came home made some dinner and just chilled around the house. It was such a relaxing day and i really needed it after a long week and weekend! Now I am ready to run full force.

My highlights! (it's so awkward to smile by yourself in a picture!)
Photo a Day Challenge
February 9, 2009


Happy Birthday to my brother Daniel today! YAY!

No comments: