Saturday, February 7, 2009

He's just no that into you...

Today has been such a good day! This morning I helped out my roommate with their Capernaum Spa Day for their moms and it was so much fun and i was glad to be apart of it. They papered the moms of their Capernaum friends while their leaders took the kids bowling. They set up folks to come in to cut and style their hair, do their make-up and nails and give them massages. They had Ali Rogers come in and play music for them and gave them lunch. It was so fun! Then I had lunch with a girl from CPA and we picked up our pottery and all the pieces look great! When i got home I decided to take a quick nap and the next thing I knew it was 5:30pm and I was going to dinner at 6 with another CPA girl! It was such a sweet time with each of these girls and I am so excited for what the Lord is doing at CPA and with my ministry. Then I went and saw the movie, "He's just not that into you"...it was so good! And holy cow story of my life! Why is it that we try so hard for a guy to like us, when in reality if they like us they will let us know? Ugh! All I now is I trust that the Lord has someone out there for me...And just have to wait! But I highly suggest the movie!

All the great food for the Spa Day
Photo a Day Challenge
February 7, 2009

No comments: