Saturday, December 27, 2008

"Spice up your life"

For that last 10 years I have been getting together with 3 other girls, whom I have known for forever! (Chelsea - since I was 5, Amanda and Lindsey - since I was in 6th grade!) Almost every year we have all gotten together to hang out, play a game of Mash, a game of Chubby Bunny, take lots of pictures, make cookies in shapes of letters, eat Cool Ranch Doritos and skittles and laugh a whole lot! We first stated doing this when we all swam on the summer swim team and were all obsessed with the Spice Girls. I mean we dressed up like them and performed a dance to one of their songs (for our families and swim coaches!) And so for the last 10 years we have all come back together to reminisce on our childhood days, catch up on our now adult lives and laugh until our stomachs hurt. This was the first year that we did not dress up like the spice girls! But we still had tons of fun! I love these girls so much!

Amanda, Chelsea, Lindsey and Me!

Chelsea stuffing marshmallows in her mouth during chubby bunny!

Lindsey still doing ok on 5 marshmallows!
Photo a Day Challenge
December 27, 2008

No comments: