Friday, December 5, 2008

Guide Me

Today was a crazy busy day. I felt like I was constantly moving until I finally got home at 8pm. When I finally sat down in my house with no Christmas decorations up yet...it made me miss home (Raleigh and Knoxville)! The warmth and coziness of home, even if no one is there. I really love Nashville and know that the Lord has me hear and I truly love what He is doing in my life, I just wish it didn't have to be so hard sometimes! But I trust you Lord to guide me on this straight path, even when I often want to stray.

May today there be peace within.
May you trust God that you are exactly where you are meant to be
May you not forget the infinite possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you have received, and pass on the love that has been given to you.
May you be content knowing you are a child of God. Let this presence settle into your bones,
and allow your soul the freedom to sing, dance, praise and love.
It is there for each and every one of us.
Saint Theresa's Prayer


This is a famous donut place in Green Hills across from the mall and next to Hillsboro High School. Although I have never eaten there I hear it is fantastic. And tonight as I was driving from the bank to FRA to see a CPA basketball game, I got caught in traffic next to this shop. I love how old school the sign looks!

Photo a Day Challenge
December 5, 2008

No comments: