Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I'm here to Party!!!!!

So being that it is New Years Eve and all my family and I decided to go to downtown Raleigh for the "First night Raleigh" celebration. There were tons of things to do down there and we had a blast! We went to a African American Emsemble dance. They were fantastic and so much fun! Then we headed to an improv show which was pretty good! Then we headed to see a guy Fred Garbo do a inflatable show, which was very funny and very good! Then we headed to see the Acorn drop. It was very cold but we had a great time!

Mom and I at the start of our night.

Kirby and Dad

The African American dancers...they were great!

The Memorial Auditorium downtown.

These were all hand made....I love this one!

The inflatable show these two people were so talented!

Fred Garbo and his cool inflatable suit.

My parents getting ready for the acorn to drop!

These are the buttons that we had to wear to get around downtown and get into all the different events.
Photo a Day Challenge
December 31, 2008

No comments: