Monday, December 15, 2008

All done shopping!

Today was my day away and I had a great time hanging out with my friend Cami (shout out!) and doing the rest of my Christmas shopping! I am completely done! All I have to do now is mail out one of the gifts! Hooray! The mall was kinda crazy today but not as crazy as the post office....oh my goodness. It was packed! I am a little nervous about going back again tomorrow to mail out this gift. I think that everyone and their mom was at the post office today mailing out their Christmas cards and Christmas gifts. All I needed was 6 stamps...forgot that you could buy those at Grocery stores! oops...note to self for next time!

The fun Christmas stamps that I waited for an hour to get and now have a bunch left over!
Photo a Day Challenge
December 15, 2008

No comments: