Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Questmas Party

Today I had 2 White Elephant events to go to. The first was our staff brunch at Betty Ashton's house. We had great waffles and opened hilarious gifts. I got a Wood Wick candle which I love! Then tonight we had our last Quest....our Questmas Party! I brought a Betta fish in hopes of getting it myself!...but that did not work out, Suiter got it and I got the movie Zoolander which is also great! So I ended both games pretty well! We had so much fun at the Questmas party...there was lots of food, and lots of laughter!


Rachel, Liz & Alicia in thier Christmas attire!

Ashley and Annie

What a great gift that James got.

The cool new thing I learned to do with my camera....this is the Christmas Tree!

Colorful lights!
Photo a Day Challenge
December 9, 2008

No comments: