Saturday, December 13, 2008

It's a Dickens's Christmas

Today I was out in Fairview, staying with some kids that go to CPA while their parents were out of town. They live on 200 acres of land and it is absolutely beautiful! Then I went with Callie to her fashion show in Franklin, in a place called The Factory. it was a lot of fun! Then we headed to downtown Franklin where they were having a Dickens's Christmas festival. There were tons of people dressed up in old timey clothes, dancing and playing music! It was so much fun! (Next year I will be dressing up and partaking in the fun!) Then we headed back out to the farm and rode 4 wheelers around the property...it was my first time and it was scary but so much fun!


This is the view I woke up to!

The giant robot (Mr. Rusty) outside the Factory, made from recycled pieces from the factory.

Me, Emily, Callie and Scrooge!

some of the old costumes.

that is what I'll be wearing next year!!!

It was a full moon outside when we went 4 wheeling! and we saw tons of shooting stars!

Photo a Day Challenge
December 13, 2008

No comments: