Friday, December 26, 2008

Col. Mustard in the Kitchen with the Knife...

Today after getting up super early to drive to the Smithfield outlets to meet my grandmother's sister and her husband (and do a little shopping!!) we headed home to chill out for a bit before going to see the movie "Seven Pounds". It was so good!..sad and yet happy at the same time! Then we came home and played a few games of speed scrabble and the game clue! My little brother got Clue in our white elephant game with the Buschbachs. It had been so long since I had played clue but it was very fun! Dad won, Mom's character died and I was so close to getting the answer...I had 2 of the 3 items! But it was just fun to be with my family! (Daniel is in Portland, OR for a wedding otherwise he would have been with us as well!)

The new and improved Clue.
Photo a Day Challenge
December 26, 2008

No comments: