Monday, August 10, 2009

Sweet CPA Girls!

So the past few weeks have been very different....I don't feel busy yet I've really only slept in my bed about 4 nights! I took care of some CPA girls then some friends came to visit and then started taking care of another CPA girl! But in the midst of all of it I got to go have dinner with some Campaigner girls and go see the movie 500 days of Summer. We had lot of fun at dinner and totally took over Macaroni Grill! The movie was ok...about a 5 on a scale of 1-10. It wasn't terrible and was worth my money but probably wont see it again! But I sure did have fun hanging out with my high school friends and it gets me SOO excited for school to be starting up again!
I just love the Fall!

Madison, Sydney, Grace, Me, Molly, Corinne & Elizabeth taking over Macaroni Grill!

Before the Movie!

No comments: