Monday, August 3, 2009

Cake Off

This week I got to take care of some girls that go to CPA. One is going to be a 7th grader (Sarah) and one is going to be a Junior in high school (Emily). One rainy afternoon we watched lots of Cake shows...Cake Boss, Ace of Cakes and a Cake Off Competition. So that night while Emily was at a movie, Sarah and I decided to have a little Cake off ourselves. Let me tell you this was NOT easy! We made one cake and cut it in half and then got to shape our cakes and ice them. It looks so easy on TV and it was so hard to do. Granted we were working with a very fluffy cake. But we had lots of fun and made a big mess! But the cakes sure did taste good!

The cutting of the fun-fetti Cake!

Sarah and I getting ready to ice our cakes!

My final heart cake!

Sarah's Cake

Showing off our delicious cakes!

No comments: