Sunday, January 11, 2009

Bob Mitchell

This morning during my time with Jesus we had the most amazing sunrise ever. The mountains looked soo beautiful! Then we had Bob Mitchell come and speak to us. He was a YL kid of Jim Rayburn who started Young Life. We was also the preseident of Young Life for a while. And he is such a cute old man and so funny! I wish that everyone could have had the chance to hear him talk about his passion for Jesus, Young Life and lost kids!

The amazing sunrise during my time with Jesus!

Bob Mitchell one of the first Young Life kids!
Photo a Day Challenge
January 11, 2009

1 comment:

MarfromWI said...

I googled "Bob Mitchell Young Life" today to see if I could find out what he's up to ... what a joy to know that he's still loving Jesus and still sharing that love with kids! He was the speaker at Frontier Ranch in the late 60's, when I was a young believer ... now I am a Mom and Gramma and I share the love of Jesus too!