Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Club...

Well today was yet again another full day of work! We had staff meeting this morning, then worked on random things around the office before running all across town for some errands and to get ready for Quest. Tonight for Quest we talked about club and did a mock club doing some things really wrong and some things right so that the Questies could critique us. Well wouldn't you just know that I had to do the skit! So Sarah and I did the skit where we use her hands and my body/face and attempt to put on make-up to get ready for a date. As you can imagine it was pretty hilarious being that she can't see where she is putting the make-up and I looked pretty ridiculous! But we had fun!

picking out my lipstick

putting on the lipstick

Now the green eye shadow...

a little bit more!

Final touch of fixing my hair!
Photo a Day Challenge
January 27, 2009

No comments: