Friday, April 24, 2009

Energizer Bunny

The past two days I feel like I've just been going and going and going....not sure where the end is but I'm ready to stop! I'm tired! And unlike the Energizer Bunny I am going to stop...probably forced to stop because of sickness (isn't that usually when we stop our busyness? When we are forced to.)

The last few days have been fun but very exhausting! Today we had our annual Golf Tournament. It was beautiful outside which was so great. I was there all day until finally having to leave in a rush to get to CPA for their school play and finally coming home after 13 hours being gone. Thursday was just the same busyness. Not to mention the papers I have to finish for New Staff! But tomorrow I am heading to Knoxville and am so excited to see friends and hopefully relax!

No comments: