Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Bucksnort, TN

So today for our staff meeting we went on a little field trip to a place called Bucksnort, TN (go ahead and get a laugh in...I sure did!) Well A man who own a could thousand acres there wants to build a place for Young Life to use. It is about 45 mins away from Nashville which would be great for day trips with kids or solitude time and what not. But here are some of the pictures of this incredible place!


He added a lake!

The name just kills me!


This is my favorite picture. It is an old house/shed that was on the land and is thought to have been used by Jesse James when he would steal horses and bring them to this area and stay here....pretty cool!

Some of the gorgeous horses on the property!


One of the funniest signs....I mean Alamo of Nashville (that's for you Mo!)

Photo a Day Challenge
November 11, 2008

1 comment:

Coco Canal said...

Ahhh I love the Alamo! Thank you for this. it's made my day!