Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Be Holy!

So today in our staff meeting we started to look at the book of 1 Peter. It had been a while since I had read through 1 Peter and man did we have a great discussion about being holy and what that looked like and what it meant. I'm not sure that we came up with anything spectacular or even really agreed on what it meant to be holy. But it sure did challenge me today in my thought of how I live and that I am in constant need of a reminder of my Savior and His grace and love for me even when I am far from holy. So my challenge to you as well as to myself is to look at how we are living and acting and see if we are truly living a holy life! If you have any insight into what this passage means to you I would love to hear it! Thanks and love yall!


Photo a Day Challenge
November 18, 2008


No comments: