Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Christian Group of the Year?

Tomorrow is the 41st Annual Dove Awards for Christian Music. I'm super excited about going and hearing from some new artists as well as seeing some friends! I'm a little torn in this years group of the year category, as I like so many of groups! Here are the nominees:

Group of the Year
Casting Crowns
Gaither Vocal Band
Jars of Clay
NEEDTOBREATHE
Tenth Avenue North
Hezekiah Walker & LFC
Skillet

I love Casting Crowns' song Slow Fade on their newest CD, The Altar and the Door.
I of course love Jars of Clay and am cheering for them because of my sweet friends, Kristen & Matt Odmark.
I have a new love for NEEDTOBREATHE and their incredible new CD, The Outsiders. (And I secretly wish that Bo would fall in love with me!)
Tenth Avenue North is another favorite and I think that I could play the song "Times" on repeat all day long!
And I do like Hezekiah Walker for his great song "I Need You to Survive"

So who will it be to take home the award?...We shall find out tomorrow!

No comments: