Monday, March 29, 2010

Something Beautiful

Right now I am loving NEEDTOBREATHE's CD, The Outsiders. If you haven't heard it yet you should! every song on there is great! They sing about real stuff that is honest and life-giving. I have fallen in love with their song, Something Beautiful and I think it will be their next big single!
Here is a fun video of them singing it:



"Hey now, this is my desire
Consume me like a fire, 'cause I just want something beautiful
To touch me, I know that I'm in reach
'Cause I am down on my knees,
I'm waiting for something beautiful
Oh, something beautiful"

I feel like those lyrics are so true for so many people...we're waiting for something beautiful....for God to touch our lives in a way that transforms us and we can't help but share that beauty!

No comments: