Sunday, February 21, 2010

You are my Sunshine

Today was absolutely beautiful outside! After so much snow and cold weather it was so nice to have a taste of Spring! And so I decided to wash my car! For about 2 hours I cleaned every nook and cranny of my car inside and out. It was so nice to be outside and to see just how clean my car looked!
But of course as is typical in my life it started raining tonight...Pouring for that matter, after hours of cleaning my car, it rains! UNREAL!!

And so the song for today, is actually my favorite lullaby song my mom would sing to me all the time growing up! (and partly why my blog is named Instant Sunshine!)

"You Are My Sunshine"

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away"

No comments: