Saturday, October 10, 2009

NC STATE SURPRISE!

So to celebrate my mom's 50th birthday my brother flew me to Cary and picked me up from the airport where we surprised my mom when she and my dad went out to dinner! It was so much fun to see my mom's reaction....she didn't think it was really me! Saturday the four of us went to the NC State Football game vs. Duke. We had a lot of fun tailgating but the game itself was not so fun cause State got beat REALLY bad! :( But of course my mom and I entertained our selves through out the game by taking fun pictures and playing a game on her phone! That night we skyped with Kirby in Argentina and we played The Beatles Rockband.....Kirby picked out which songs we should do...it was so great! It was a quick, but very fun trip!

Our only normal picture!

No comments: